K5652 :MOVE mini MK2 buggy kit (excl micro:bit)
|Átlagos értékelés:||Nem értékelt|
|MOVE mini MK2 buggy kit (excl micro:bit)|
The Kitronik :MOVE mini MK 2 buggy kit for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever popular :MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics. The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable forautonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application or being controlled using a second BBC microbit as a controller via the microbits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of Kitronik injection moulded wheels with 0-ring rubber tyres. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser cut wheels. MK2 goes where V1.0 could not! For those of you that just love making robots, we do three varieties of wheels that can be ordered in pairs, we have wheels for; Servos, D-shaft motors, and also for TT shaft motors. All of the wheel options can be ordered with the relevant motors via drop down menus on the product pages.
The Kitronik :MOVE mini is powered by two continuous rotation servo motors. The speed of these servos can be controlled by simply altering the PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal to the servo, which is easy to do using the Servo blocks in the Microsoft PXT Block editor. We have also produced Kitronik custom blocks for the Servo:Lite to make the task of coding as quick and painless as possible, see the resources section at the foot of this page for more information.
The buggy also has 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible), which can be used as indicators, reverse lights etc...
- The kit offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics.
- Add code for autonomous operation.
- Use in conjunction with our free micro:bit Android App and control it over Bluetooth.
- Use the radio function and a second microbit as a controller.
- Attach a pen and code the robot to draw shapes.
- The buggy features new and improved injection moulded wheels with rubber 0-ring tyres.
- 1 x Set of chassis parts.
- 2 x Micro 360 degree continuous rotation Servos with accessories.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board.
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 6mm screw.
- 5 x Counter sunk M3 8mm screw.
- 6 x M2 Rec Pan Steel screw.
- 6 x M2 Hex Full Width Nut.
- 3 x AAA Batteries.
- 1 x Pair of ABS White Wheels.
- Length: 95mm.
- Width: 85mm.
- Height: 85mm.